The benefits of Radio over IP can easily be obtained on existing analog networks through the use of IP gateways such as the IPR range for Analog or DRG100 for Digital.
Benefits of RoIP
- Lower Costs - Uses an Existing IP Infrastructure (LAN, WAN or VPN) - Availability and Decreasing Cost of Equipment - Replaces Expensive Leased Lines and Microwave Links
- Improved Reliability - Mesh IP Network provides an inherently resilient infrastructure
- Increased Interoperability - Across multiple frequency bands or even phones using SIP technology.
- Creates Network Flexibility - Sites can be connected over wide geographical areas - Simple to add repeater sites and dispatch locations
Why Choose Omnitronics’ RoIP Solutions?
- We support multiple connection methods
Including Multicasting, Unicasting, SIP and our unique Conferencing Mode so you can choose the best method of connecting your Radio network without causing issues with your IT network.
- We support both Dynamic & Static Addressing
- Provide simple integration with Dispatch Consoles
- We are the experts in the field with over 30 years experience
- High levels of customer service to ensure you get the best from your devices Radio over IP is used in many applications to achieve the above benefits.