The Spectralink DECT Repeater is a building block to be used to extend the coverage area in a DECT solution. The Spectralink DECT Repeater does not increase the number of traffic channels, however provides a larger physical spreading of the traffic channels and thereby increases the coverage area established with the Spectralink DECT Base Stations. Spectralink DECT Repeaters are mainly used in areas with limited traffic.
The Spectralink DECT Repeater is available with either 2 or 4 speech channels. It is wireless and does not need physical connection to the Spectralink DECT Server, making it very easy to install. The Spectralink DECT Repeater can be supplied with an external directional antenna, which makes it possible to create radio coverage in a remote area without cabling to the rest of the installation. Power supply is required.
Features & Benefits
- Wireless – no cabling needed
- Create coverage in a remote area
- Expand coverage in a single cell solution
- Increase coverage in hot spot areas
- Spectralink 7000 Series handsets
- Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400
- Spectralink DECT Server 2500
- Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500
- Spectralink DECT Server 8000